Monday, August 14, 2017

Animal Crosing New Leaf- Keaton

Just one huge posting about Keaton hahaha.
I love this bird so much.

Of course I scanned him into my town.
Not knowing what I was going to get myself into....

Moving in first day!
A fan?!?! really!?!
well it's not like he's wrong


Some random chats!
Camofrog is right there.....!!!!

He knows.

And what if it's a guy!?! 
You're still going to give the rose?? XD

I love it when they sing the town's song. xD



Inside his house!



I left and then visited him again that same night hahaha
(I know right look at the time...)
I VISITED YOU EARLIER lol.

And then I left to do some other errands and visited again XD

Fleas on Keaton

Hanging by the ocean~



Playing too long dialogue



 Expressions!


FOR WHAT REASON!?!? hahaha


This is too cute.....


At the Clothing Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment