Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Tomodachi Life- Screenshot Dump 1

Not sure how I want to post this either hahaha.
I guess I'll just put the character's names as tags and 
their names above the screenshots, so 
you can CTRL F whoever you want.

Cactus

Corsage

Tina

Corsage
The blushing is too cute though! hahaha

Tina


Corsage
Rolling around lol

Joshua
Yes. As in THE Joshua Lieben hahaha

Corsage

Joshua

Subaru

Tina

Starry Sky Island Address

Mii News
is this rigged!? haha!

Corsage

Joshua

Tina

Joshua

Subaru

Cactus
YES cacti!!!


Cactus, Corsage

Cactus
weirdo lol

Subaru

Tina

Cactus

Romance Rating



Mii News

Corsage

Joshua
HAH.

I literally. must. do this.

 Mii News
Haru

Quirky Questions

More mini games~

Cactus

Kana M
(yes my Fates son Kana lololol)


Quirky Questions

Cactus asking questions.
TINA YOU DON'T EVEN EAT BREAKFAST LOLOL

Mister
Joshua's and Subaru's faces lol!!!

HE HATES HIM LOL.

Joshua jumping up and down like crazy haha!

Kana F
I DO!? LOL.

Oh quirky questions you are great. hahaha. 

Cactus
haha! True. XD

Mister
ooooooo.

Corsage, Cactus

Chrom

This is seriously the only reason 
why I'm playing this game hahaha


Corsage



Corsage, Tina

Haru as in the Haru Shindo

Sumia
Yes.


Cactus

Tina, Corsage, Mister
I feel like this was one of those "meet my boyfriend!" talks



Photo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment