Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Alchemia Story- First Impressions of the Game

At first I didn't know what to think of the game.
But, I really love the customization and animations to it.
I'm glad I stayed and tried it out!

And as of now still playing it, it's been two weeks now or so.
I started it on...... July 18, 2018!

Here we go!

Menu Screen~

Making my Avatars!
YES LON'QU FROM Fire Emblem Awakening hahaha

I love back to back poses...

This start out gear is cute too! 
Very Lon'qu! Winter fur!! xD

Quest Stuff~
This game has the craziest translations though...

Achievements are a good way to save your stones!

Screenshots~
He just sits there while she looks haha

Explorer Class
Everyone starts as this

Free Weapon Lotto!!

There's an autorun feature!

Swimsuit Lotto

Wheee!~ I hope this gif works hahaha

Just walking around with tubes on xD

When dialogue pops up like this it's because of a quest.


Always sitting. I do not take that long! XD


Waiting~

You can even chat to your partner!

His face XD

Fishing time~
 Just a tap mechanism. Simple and easy!

These animations that an be found over town and fields are so cute.

Already huh?

A demon girl.

One of my sisters.

Singing Animation~

Finally a job quest!!

Astrologer

Pyromancer




Crafter

Conjurer

Archer
Which will be my main class!

Magic Fencer
Good luck with 10,000 Gels.

No comments:

Post a Comment