Sunday, July 26, 2020

Rune Factory 4 Special - Dump 2 Dating Vishnal

Finally after the town event he took the confession seriously!!


Talking to him again!
FALL 22!!
(So also 5 days after his birthday lol)

Wake me up and avoid me why don't you.

Confession!
WE KNOW THIS
Always call me Princess!



Date 1









To Porcoline's Kitchen!!




Poor guy lol



Cute haha






Airship date huh?



Date 2!


So not his style hahaha

General Store


Cost doesn't matter!!
Buy him something expensive then hold his hand hahaha!



So cheesy of Vishnal


Butler in training!

Date 3!






Date 4!



They are so cute lol.

POKE.


How!?!?





The main story to this game is great.

Date 5 I think!


Observatory!

Pfft. I tease tthis guy too much.




He's rendered speechless lolol

Date 6!

To the Lake!!! In the middle of winter...

With those two there!?



I was supposed to post this in March and now it's July haha

No comments:

Post a Comment