Sunday, August 16, 2020

Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town- Waiting for Kai

He's gone for the summer... BUT.
HE SENDS LETTERS WHILE HE'S GONE.
So cute!
Winter!
Days are so slow in waiting!!
Spring!!

EVEN WHITE DAY THANK YOU?!

THERE'S A RING IN IT TOO!!

Doctor is here because he was the fling while waiting for Kai hahaha.

He's BACK!!!!
LIKE A WHOLE YEAR HAD TO PASS.
Pick up where we left off.
At least we have been boyfriend and girlfriend,
this whole time during all the distance.

I think all the festival dialouges are all the same.
I forgot to buy a pet lol.
MY CAPYBARA NOOO.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you shared the information. But I love csgo most and for better gaming experience buy csgo non prime ranked accounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! True but I love screenshots because I can always come back to it and read it at my pace!

      Delete
  2. Such amazing work is done by you. Thanks for sharing such great information. For the best CSGO gaming experience buy csgo prime accounts.

    ReplyDelete