Sunday, April 18, 2021

Tamagotchi On/Meets- Day 1

I finally got some Tamagotchi(s)!! 

Not sure how I want to post this yet. 

I think I might do a post based on the days I guess? 


Not sure how it works! 

This is my first Tamagotchi, so we shall see how it goes! 


Here is what I got!



Now to open them!

First, is my Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden!


Read the manual it’s sooo helpful!! I skimmed it though hahaha. (Initially anyways.)


The other version I have is a Japanese one!


Now to set up these things!

Starting on April 18, 2021!
So cute haha.
Orange egg!
Some yellow start baby thing.
Aaaaawww.
Hosinokotchi!
His mouth reminds me of a bird's beak lol.
Just clicking around in the menu for the first time.
BABY FOOD
Rubber ducky!!
And he's sick already...
First aid kit!!
Blob bean hahaha!
Sleeping!
He sleeps on his own so cute.

Now to set up the other one!

Another orange egg!
Purple thing!!!
Cute though it's like in a bowl.
I come back and he's grown already!!
The blue guy is so cute hahaha.

They just call for you!! Take care of them!!
LOOK AT HIM!!
What...
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED LOL.
I suppose a mini event, but I haven't even done anything yet!
Spadetchi!

THAT SMILE CREEPY I MEAN
Just some random rain event thing. WHAT IS GOING ON.
Idk any of the Japanese names so I can't tag them yet haha

Just a happy boy.


Haha upside down...!!


And they put themselves to sleep!!!


I also googled up what time they sleep and they sleep for 12 hours. 

Good to know!


At least I don't have to worry about them starving and 

needing to go to the bathroom in the dead of the night.


I can sleep peacefully and so can they!!

Though mine slept early hahaha 8pm I guess!?

Hopefully 8am to 8pm and not 7am to 7pm....


Maybe I'll make a Masterpost of all the generations I go through 

and then link the post to that particular generation. Maybe.

Not sure how I want to do this yet haha.


I didn't even get to connect to the app yet or anything!

But, it's been definitely worth it so far, and I didn't even do much. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment