Thursday, August 2, 2018

Alchemia Story- Screenshot Dump 2

Maou Castle~

More Fishing!

Battles with a friend~

Weapon Lotto!
Much needed new weapons xD

Playing with the camera and expressions!

Summer Festival Event!


 Trying on the clothes from the lotto with "Fitting"

Armor Lotto for new clothes!!
Lucky me another set!

Bring on another weapon set! 
I wanted a bow!!
Yes!! 
A BOW WITH WINGS!

Messing around with new outfits and poses (again!) haha.

The Festival Dance Emoticon is so cute!

I told you I like back to back poses! 
lol yet again!! xD

More Dancing!


Just admiring the flowers~

I must fish to see what's out there!!

 You can also fish up this guy!?
A battle!

At the Summer Festival Event Site!

Free lotto ticket!
Pretty cute!



Pretty scenery~ 
Sitting on a bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment