Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Final Fantasy IX- Screenshot Dump #5

All screenshots were taken by me.
when I was streaming live on my Twitch!

So, there's going to be LOTS of things that doesn't make any sense xD
since, I'm too focused on gaming.... 
(but I did manage to get some things!)

Also, recorded some gameplay so will link them, 
you can use ctrl F with the words: FFIX Gameplay

Let's continue on!!!

Continued at 5:42

Starts at 6:43!

(I really suck at numbering lol!)

This happens around 0:13.

1:45.

His face...
Why is she blue though?

This starts around 3:28!

Starts around 6:42!!
Garnet is getting ready to become Queen!

You have to watch at 8:31!!
Then the Active Time at 11:38! To Fly High!

Around 7:53 is where this starts!

Well watch everything I would say but for sure if u're skipping around~
Watch around 12:37 XD

and of course more Zidane at 13:32!!

FFIX Gameplay 38

2:39 is this scene.

Sigh Zidane.
A depressed Zidane noooo.

Haha!!

Just keep on watching that video!

No comments:

Post a Comment