Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Final Fantasy IX- Screenshot Dump #2

As said from before of my previous post just in case you didn't click on 

All screenshots are taken by me~ 
when I was streaming live on my Twitch!

So, there's going to be LOTS of things that doesn't make any sense 
since, I'm too focused on gaming.... 
(but I did manage to get some things!)

Also, recorded some gameplay so will link them, 
you can use ctrl F with the words: FFIX Gameplay

Here we go!!!

FFIX Gameplay 2

I still remember this scene from my childhood...
I still remember this scene so much....

Onto the ice cavern!



I can't name her Dagger hahaha

Village of Dali~
HAH. Zidane.


(I numbered it wrong on my Youtube so it's still titled 5 here)

Leave it up to Zidane haha.
Scumbag. XD



This scene starts around 6:51!
I always poke it... hahaha!

Starts around 1:04.
Everyone's favorite scene lololol.
This boy! haha!





hahaha he's great XD



Starts around 12:00!
Freya is 21... only 21?!?

(The rest of the screenshots down here idk where or what order 
they are supposed to be in... 
they are just in this folder so up they go XD)







No comments:

Post a Comment